Wondering what's new
at the Outer Banks Beach Guide? Bookmark this page to make it easy to
keep up with all the changes that are going on within the site. I will
keep you up-to-date as to what new commercial sites we have added, as
well as what cool new internal tools we might be rolling out for you
to play with.
New Outer Banks
|Pirate's Cove Marina
- A world class marina deserves a world class website. Full site CMS with custom database driven features including Fishing Report, Photo Gallery, and Charter Fleet.
- Outer Banks Seafood Festival
- After a great inaugural year, the Outer Banks Seafood Festival will return this fall. OBI upgraded the site design and incorporated a responsive layout. Grab your mobile device and visit their website for more information and to get your tickets!
- Booty Treats
- Booty Treats offers authentic Hawaiian Shave Ice, Old fashioned malts, milkshakes and sundaes. They also offer a variety of tasty Booty original favorites including their very own Booty Freeze- a unique blend of Mini-Melts ice cream and Hawaiian Shave Ice, a combination only found at Booty Treats!
- Ashtanga Yoga
- The Ashtanga Yoga Center in Nags Head opened September 1, 2005. It was founded by Michelle Dorer and was inspired by her teacher Tim Miller and her yoga family in Encinitas, CA.
- I Do OBX Weddings
- Planning an OBX Wedding? Tony Joseph will ensure your beach wedding or vow renewal is truly special. Visit today!
- The Proper Sitting
- The Proper Sitting offers high quality, white resin, padded seat chairs for use at ceremonies, receptions and other special event needs. Their bamboo poles, arches, and arbors will add that unforgettable look to make your event complete. Serving the areas of Corolla to South Nags Head, Manteo and all points in between.
- Seaside Management
- For more than a decade, Seaside Management's team of local professionals has worked hard to become the Outer Banks’ premier association management company – the trusted partner of communities of every type and size.
[Check In | Let's
Eat | Weather | The
[Sights and Sounds | Shopping Guide | Nightlife | News
and Info | Email | Search]
© Copyright 1996-2005 Outer
Banks Internet. All Rights Reserved.